The Zadar-Zemunik Airport is located about 12 km from the center of Zadar and about 10 km from the main bus station in Zadar.
Private or joint transfer
If your destination is Zadar, then pre-booked transportation is the simplest solution. To destinations such as Novalja, Tisna, Biograd na moru, and Pakoštana, private transfer can be arranged with vehicles for 1 -3 persons or vehicles up to 8 people. The price per kilometer for a pre-booked transfer is about 1.2 to 1.5 Euros per kilometer.
In Zadar-Zemunik Airport, you may rent a car from local as well as international rental companies. Options for renting a car from Zadar-Zemunik Airport can be found here.
Zadar-Zemunik Airport Bus
The airport bus stops in front of the international terminal. The bus trip to the center of Zadar takes about 20 minutes. The bus stops at the main bus station and then continues to the city center. If you are traveling to the airport from Zadar, you can get on the bus from old town and 5 minutes later from the main bus station. You can find a timetable in both directions here.
The one-way ticket with the airport bus is 25 kuna, which can be purchased on the bus. From the main bus station in Zadar, you can connect to all major cities in Croatia using long-haul buses.
Taxi is also not a bad option to transfer from the airport. The cost of transport to the center is about 20 euros. If you have already booked accommodation in city areas such as Borik or Diklo, you can save time by taking a taxi from the airport instead of first traveling to the main bus station and then taking the local bus.
Traveling beyond Zadar? Check out our other airport transfer guides:
- How to get to and from Dubrovnik Airport
- How to get to and from Rijeka-Krk Airport
- How to get to and from the airport in Pula
- How to get to and from the Split Airport
- How to get to and from the Zagreb Airport
Expat in Croatia
Latest posts by Expat in Croatia (see all)
- Immigrant Focused Facebook Groups in Croatia - January 25, 2018
- The most important lesson you need to learn about living in Croatia - January 15, 2018
- How non-EU nationals can live in Croatia for 1 year - January 9, 2018