Croatia Registration of Address Form

This form is provided by the Policija for the registration of an address in Croatia. It is the first step in getting a visa. Get more info on how to register your address with the MUP here. You should not need to bring the form with you, as it will be provided to you. This copy is only for informational purposes. 

Croatia residency form

The following two tabs change content below.

Expat in Croatia

Sara is an American expat based in Split. After globetrotting between New York, Amsterdam and California, she moved to Croatia in 2012. Sara's blog Expat in Croatia is a guide for foreigners living and traveling in Croatia.