For an expat, Bio & Bio is truly a gem.
They specialize in organic produce and food, eco-minded home products (like cleaners and the like), natural cosmetics, and nutritional supplements. There are 11 stores across Croatia, so if you live in one of the major cities, chances are you are within arms reach of one.
Not only do they sell organic and natural products, but they offer a number of items from my home country that I hadn't found in the traditional Croatian supermarkets including a full line of Japanese foods. Here are a few of the items I especially jumped for:
- South American chocolates
- Eco dishwashing detergent and soap
- Hojicha looseleaf tea
- Almond butter
- Miso paste
- Organic yogurts
- Fresh tofu and tempeh
- Tamari (aged soy sauce)
- Dried shiitake mushrooms
Check out their web site to see more of what they offer. They accept all major credit cards.
Have you seen any other shops in Croatia offering organic and all natural products?
Expat in Croatia
Latest posts by Expat in Croatia (see all)
- 7 Surprising Facts about Croatia’s Healthcare - May 10, 2019
- Croatian National Theater: HNK Split - May 1, 2019
- What is “dopunsko” and why you should have this health insurance - April 10, 2019