Announcement The Croatian government is in the process of updating kuna to Euro. We will update our site as they do.

Get an introduction to a vetted tax advisor/accountant

Our vetted Croatian tax advisors and accountants can perform tax evaluations to find out your liability on foreign income, guide you on tax matters, register you as a taxpayer and help you file personal returns and also handle monthly/annual accounting for businesses.

Please complete the below form so we can best understand your needs.

Subscribe to the Expat in Croatia Newsletter and get our FREE Croatia Starter Kit.
I'm already subscribed.